I’M sure you haven’t the time or inclination to read my life story (if I’d written it), so here are some highlights:
- Freelance PR and writer since 2005, I’ve produced content for dozens of plcs and global organisations
- Led campaign for St John Ambulance that won CIPR Gold Regional Campaign of the Year 2015
- Former business and general reporter with the Yorkshire Post, twice named in the top six of UK business journalists
- My company Look Lively Media offers public relations, copywriting, blogging, social media, video and photography direct to businesses based in Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Won a place in 2007 on a Dragon’s Den-type university digital journalism project to develop my idea for something rather like Twitter before anyone had heard of it (dang!)
- Pre-journalism, managed mass phone-ins for the BBC, ran sea tours in the Bahamas and worked my way around the worl
- Graduated from Cambridge University with English literature degree
I now live near Leeds, West Yorkshire, with my 11-year-old daughter. I love yoga and netball, not at the same time, and take more than a fleeting interest in photography.